Monday, August 10, 2009

Emma






Well she finally arrived, we went into the hospital on Friday at about 4:30 and had our little angel by 9:45. We were all so suprised and shocked that the baby was a girl. We were all planning on a boy. So we only bought one girl outfit, just in case. But no worries we have wonderful family and friends that have already spoiled her. She is so beautiful. Its still hard to believe that it actually is a girl. Justin has already offered to paint the room pink and go shopping. She has already got him wrapped around his finger. She has such a sweet spirit about her. We are so blessed to have her in our family. Ty is so excited to have a sister. He can't get enough of her. He wants to help do everything for her and be right next to her. We have to tell him to step pack quite often. Wyatt loves her too, he loves to hold her and give her kisses. She already loves the binky. And for me I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. We are so happpy to have you in our home. We love you Emma!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! That's great that your boys have a sister now. She is beautiful! And I'm sure Grandma Higley is so excited to have a granddaughter now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious! I am so excited for you and your cute little family. I will call you soon and come see you and Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sara,
    I don't know why I couldn't get on you blog through your comment. I'm glad you e-mailed me back so I would know! And yeah a baby girl! Sounds like you guys waited to be surprised! That is so awesome,and even more special it is a girl! Congrats! I only have 5 weeks to go! Can't wait to try the girl thing as well! Your family is darling!!!

    ReplyDelete