
So I am trying to find things to do to fill the time and have fun at the same time. So for the past couple days here is what I have been making. It has taken me a couple of days because I also take care of my three wonderful kids at the same time. Ty and Wyatt wanted to help so the got some letters at the store to spell their names and painted them. It was really fun for me and them. I think it turned out kind of cute.
Im so happy your blog isn't private:) I have never seen it so I am so glad. Your baby is so cute is it fun to have a little girl? I hope you are doing good your pics sure are cute. I wrote on your facebook to. If you got back to private make sure you get my e-mail and send me an invite!
ReplyDelete