



Justin's brother got married recently on the Manti Temple. It is such a beautiful temple. And Jenna was nice enough to put up with all of us and take some family pictures while we were there. She took the black and white one at the top and the colored one. She does such a good job especially having to work with a two year old that doesn't want to smile. And Emma got to wear this gorgeous new dress. She looked so beautiful. It wasn't the most comfortable thing to wear and it was kind of hard to hold her. She looked like a little princes. And thanks to Laci for making her cute bow to match. Good luck Trevor and Amanda, we love you!
Oh that is so fun. I love the little dress...it looks really cute. I hope you guys are doing good. Do your boys love their little sis?
ReplyDeleteYea they can't get enough of her!
ReplyDeleteJustin: Congratulations, you have such a lovely family ... I have not been able to get your email ... Mine is c.andres.gamboa@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteKind regards from Chile ...