Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Is this a problem?

So last night I was cleaning up dinner and our 5 year old walked over and handed me his paper he had been writing on and asked me if the letters he wrote made a word. I looked at his paper and I was speechless. I started to kind of laugh and told him to go show his dad and ask him if it spells a word. J just sat there and started laughing and looked at me like, "we have a problem"! He asked my why I was taking a picture of it and I told him cause I wanted to show someone else and ask them if it spells a word. What do you think, does it spell a word? I hope I don't offend anyone. So don't scroll down if you are easily offended. I just thought it too funny not to share.















So I told him to erase the "sh" and then it would spell "it". I just can't believe this was the first word he spelled all by himself without asking someone first how to spell it for him. Kids write the darnedest things.

2 comments:

  1. lol. That is so funny.. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck! Too funny! Glad you posted it. I could totally see that happening with my little guy!

    ReplyDelete