Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lagoon....It's what fun is!

We had so much fun with family and friends going to Lagoon. We haven't been for years and we had so much fun! It took super almost all day to decide that he liked the rides and wanted to actually participate and he would be okay. He said he wanted to go on the merry go round, but as soon as it was our turn to get on he started to panic. So I just strapped him on and away we went, screaming and all. And when it was all over he looked around and decided it wasn't so bad. So then he was running from ride to ride along with everyone else and actually getting on. We had a lot of fun! By the time we got to the car to go home they were already asking when we could go back again. Thanks!

Of course we had to ride the dragon!

This is after he had screamed his head of. I guess he decided it was ok.

This was Super's favorite ride. I think it is because of the guns!














And we ended the night with the classic bumper cars! Gotta love it!

1 comment:

  1. We recently had a blast at Lagoon as well! And I even think I wrote the same thing on my post "classic bumper cars"!!

    ReplyDelete