Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy 30th!

Today is my awesome hubby's 30th birthay. So I thought I would list 30 things about him. He is my best friend and puts up with me everyday, which isn't an easy thing.
30. Loves to hunt
29. Loves to be outdoors
28. Loves to build new things
27. Loves to be with his family
26. Loves his kids
25. Loves his family
24. Loves to work on leather projects
23. Loves to serve others
22. Loves to make everyone happy
21. He is a hard worker
20. He is a great dad
19. He is my best friend
18. He is the best husband ever!!!!!!!
17. He has an awesome personality
16. He always makes sure I am happy
15. He is a good friend to everyone
14. He is a great example to our kids
13. He is a peacemaker
12. He is honest
11. He will eat my dinner no matter what.
10. He never complains about my cooking
9. He loves guns!!!!!!!
8. He doesn't like mushy, predictable movies
7. He is an awesome skier
6. Loves to play basketball
5. He is very easy going
4. He is not a big fan of Italian food
3. He loves sweets
2. He is very kind hearted
1. He is mine forever!!!!!!!!!!(whether he likes it or not)

I love you honey and I hope you have an awesome day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment