Wednesday, March 7, 2012

House update

So after building 570 chicken boxes, we are finally starting to work more on the house. The back of the house has been torn off, foundation poured, and floor put on for the addition on the back. We are liking the spring like weather! It keeps things moving along. Also I have started painting the outside of the house. So we are saying goodbye to the pastel green and saying hello to dark chocolate. Pictures on that will be coming soon.






2 comments:

  1. Hey stranger, I'm so confussed now that I looked at your blog and haven't forever. Is this your house you are fixing up? Where are you living right now? I had no idea you sold your other house:) Hope you guys are doing good. I haven't talked to you in a really long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I know it has been forever! But yes this is our house. We sold our last one in March of 2011 and bought this one. We are living with my in law's. Its on a little bit more land so we can get some animals. I see that you had another little boy! He is so precious!

    ReplyDelete