Thursday, November 19, 2009

First snow of the season.

I couldn't hardly believe it when it started to snow, but our boys were so excited that it did. They went and dug out all of their winter attire. Dad showed them how to make a snow ball and the just had so much fun throwing snowballs at each other. And if you know me I hate the cold! If I could live somewhere that was warm all the time I would. But I don't so I thought I would snap a few pictures of our cute boys enjoying the snow.

Ty was so excited he could hardly stand it.

I'm not sure Wyatt knew what to think, he was just coping his brother.

And what are older bothers for? Teaching the younger one how to make a snow ball



Younger brothers are for target practice.

And finally my honey got to use his toy for the winter to plow the snow. He couldn't even wait till the storm was over to get out and try out his new snow plow he made.


Love you guys!!! Hope you had fun!!!!

2 comments: