Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Dad


Those of you that knew him knew that he wasn't afraid to talk to anyone. He was a great story teller. I will miss hearing those stories. I hope I can always remember the ones he shared. He was a great teacher and loved to teach. Looking through pictures I do regret not taking more with him and my kids. So my goal from now on is to take more pictures with the ones I love. He was always full of life and always willing to serve. He loved his family. He was a great dad and friend. I hope I can make him proud. I know that he is watching us from up above. He is our guardian angel. Thank you to all those who have shown their love and support for our family. It will be hard, but it will be worth it. I miss him dearly and always will. But I am so grateful for the Gospel in my life. The knowledge it gives me. I know I will see him again some day. Love you dad! Your the best! Till we meet again.

6 comments:

  1. Sara....What happened? I haven't heard anything, sorry I don't know what is going on. I hope you are ok, if you need anything let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carly, he passed away on Dec. 4th from Cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear that Sara. I was just on another friend's blog and she wrote a post about her sister who passed away. We really are so lucky to have the gospel. You sound like you're doing ok, and I really hope you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your well wishes. It is so good to have such great friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm sorry. I had no idea. Hopefully you are doing alright. That is a hard thing to have to go through. My brother passing away was hard, and a parent would be really hard. If you need anything let me know. Even if it just to talk:)

    ReplyDelete