Monday, January 18, 2010

What a deal!

So if you didn't make it to old navy this weekend you totally missed out on some killer deals! All of their clearance was an additional 50% off, plus I had a 10% off coupon that they let me use. I was so excited!!!
I got these 5 shirts for my friends girls.

I got 6 shirts for our little miss for .88 a piece and 4 shirts for me for .44 a piece

I got two hoodies for $4.50 a piece, the two shirts for .88 each, and the pants for 7.50.

All of this for $12.00

All of this for our little princess!

Plus I got us all a Rockband shirt and me a new winter coat that aren't pictured plus a few other things that aren't pictured.
I spent a total of 91.29 and would've spent 616.70 if I would have paid full price for everything.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't go this time, but my sis always lets me know when they have those sales. You got some killer deals! That's the best feeling!

    ReplyDelete