I can't believe how fast time goes. All morning I have been thinking about where I was at exactly this time 3 years ago. I was probably just barely getting into a room after waiting in the hallway in labor for an hour! It was so busy at the hospital this day that I had to sit out in an office chair in labor for at least an hour. If only my stinking water would have broke I wouldn't have had to do that. This other couple was right ahead of us, I was even nice enough to let them check in first. She didn't look to be in any pain at all. I was looking at her like "This isn't fair." So then it came our turn and they told me I would have to wait in the hallway because there were no beds left. So if you are planning on having a baby around this time be prepared to wait. But anyways this day is not about me its about our little man. He came into this world at about noon on this day 3 years ago. He was a whopping eight pounds. No wonder I looked like a beached whale. He was beautiful! He had a little dark hair. But the most out of all our kids. We love you little man and we are so glad you are in our family! We hope you have an amazing day!


Likes:
Playing Bucking Bulls and Horses
Being Outside
Jumping on the Tramp
Riding his bike
Singing to "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift
Tractors
Trucks
Playing with his brother and sister
Nursery
Playing with his cousins
Going to the park
Going to Grandma & Grandpa's house
Eating sweets
Watching cat and mouse(Tom and Jerry)
Hates:
Swimming!!!! Won't even touch the water
Washing his hair
Going to bed
No comments:
Post a Comment