I can't believe you are 1 already. So much has happened this past year. We love you so much and we are so glad to have you in our family. I can remember the day you were born. I was supposed to be started because you didn't want to come on your own. I went 5 days past my due date and the doctor said you could have stayed in there for another month. No thanks! We wanted you here because we decided to wait until you got here to find out if you were a boy or girl. We waited all day long for the hospital to call. It was probably one of the longest days I remember. Finally by 5:00 that night they had me submitted and ready to go. And by about 9:45p.m. you were here. It was so exciting! You are beautiful even with no hair! We love you!

What a cute post! I didn't know you were surprised with your little girl! How exciting!
ReplyDelete